Search This Blog

God Anoints Us For His Mission

Elder Dorai Manikam
28-02-2016



Acts 10:38New King James Version (NKJV)

38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

God anointed Jesus with the Holy Spirit and with power. Jesus went around doing good and healing people. God was with Him. 

The first thing when we read the Scriptures:
1) Look for God.
2) Look for people.
3) Look for verbs/action words.

The Annointer: God
- The key to fulfilling our mission is God. He is the Annointer. The presence of God is the key. It is only in the presence of God that we receive the annointing.

The Annointed: Jesus of Nazareth
- A man or woman looks for a plan but God's plan is always a man or a woman. He raises up that person. He doesn't play favourites.

The Annointing: with the Holy Spirit and power
- Jesus was filled with the Spirit, He was full of the Spirit, and He moved in the power of the Spirit. Prayer is the key. 

The Annointed's Action: went about doing good and healing
- Only in the presence of God that we receive the annointing.

The Annointing Process
1) Separation
2) Association
3) Impartation

Get onto a 40-day journey.



Isaiah 41:8-10New King James Version (NKJV)

“But you, Israel, are My servant,
Jacob whom I have chosen,
The descendants of Abraham My friend.
You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
And called from its farthest regions,
And said to you,
‘You are My servant,
I have chosen you and have not cast you away:
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

No comments:

Post a Comment