Search This Blog

Healing the Wounded Soul

Pr James Kawalya
20-05-2018

If wounds are not dealt with, they become gates for the evil thing to attack again and again.

How do you free the soul from captivity?

2 Samuel 13 New King James Version (NKJV)
Amnon and Tamar


13 After this Absalom the son of David had a lovely sister, whose name was Tamar; and Amnon the son of David loved her. 2 Amnon was so distressed over his sister Tamar that he became sick; for she was a virgin. And it was improper for Amnon to do anything to her. 3 But Amnon had a friend whose name was Jonadab the son of Shimeah, David’s brother. Now Jonadab was a very crafty man. 4 And he said to him, “Why are you, the king’s son, becoming thinner day after day? Will you not tell me?”

Amnon said to him, “I love Tamar, my brother Absalom’s sister.”

5 So Jonadab said to him, “Lie down on your bed and pretend to be ill. And when your father comes to see you, say to him, ‘Please let my sister Tamar come and give me food, and prepare the food in my sight, that I may see it and eat it from her hand.’ ” 6 Then Amnon lay down and pretended to be ill; and when the king came to see him, Amnon said to the king, “Please let Tamar my sister come and make a couple of cakes for me in my sight, that I may eat from her hand.”

7 And David sent home to Tamar, saying, “Now go to your brother Amnon’s house, and prepare food for him.” 8 So Tamar went to her brother Amnon’s house; and he was lying down. Then she took flour and kneaded it, made cakes in his sight, and baked the cakes. 9 And she took the pan and placed them out before him, but he refused to eat. Then Amnon said, “Have everyone go out from me.” And they all went out from him. 10 Then Amnon said to Tamar, “Bring the food into the bedroom, that I may eat from your hand.” And Tamar took the cakes which she had made, and brought them to Amnon her brother in the bedroom. 11 Now when she had brought them to him to eat, he took hold of her and said to her, “Come, lie with me, my sister.”

12 But she answered him, “No, my brother, do not [a]force me, for no such thing should be done in Israel. Do not do this disgraceful thing! 13 And I, where could I take my shame? And as for you, you would be like one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, please speak to the king; for he will not withhold me from you.” 14 However, he would not heed her voice; and being stronger than she, he forced her and lay with her.

15 Then Amnon hated her [b]exceedingly, so that the hatred with which he hated her was greater than the love with which he had loved her. And Amnon said to her, “Arise, be gone!”

16 So she said to him, “No, indeed! This evil of sending me away is worse than the other that you did to me.”

But he would not listen to her. 17 Then he called his servant who attended him, and said, “Here! Put this woman out, away from me, and bolt the door behind her.” 18 Now she had on a robe of many colors, for the king’s virgin daughters wore such apparel. And his servant put her out and bolted the door behind her.

19 Then Tamar put ashes on her head, and tore her robe of many colors that was on her, and laid her hand on her head and went away crying bitterly. 20 And Absalom her brother said to her, “Has Amnon your brother been with you? But now hold your peace, my sister. He is your brother; do not take this thing to heart.” So Tamar remained desolate in her brother Absalom’s house.



Tamar is a princess, the daughter of a king. She's a young lady with hope, with a future.

Tamar also has the protection of two big brothers, Absalom and Amnon.

Everyone feared her. She has bodyguards. She is a virgin. She has the dream of a glorious wedding.

Her father is a warrior.

She had all the security in the palace.

But one day, her father and her brother betrayed her.

Her brother abused her and threw her out.

But her soul remains with Amnon.

She couldn't come out from being raped and abused.

Her body walks back into a place of shame to live a desolate life.

Tamar has no demon. There is no evil spirit in Tamar.

Tamar is not in the body.

Tamar is still in the room where she was raped.

Later Absalom killed Amnon. (2 Samuel 13:23-38)

There is a possibility Amnon died with Tamar's soul.

Her soul remains trapped and stuck.

There are husbands who crush their wives' souls for years until they lost all hope and confidence.

How is your soul?

How about our children?

Do you listen to your children?

Do you know what they are going through? 

Or do you pressure them? Do you crush and wound their souls?

The issue is not evil spirits.

The issue is broken souls.

Restore the downtrodden soul from the pit of fear, affliction, abuse, sickness, pain, disease back to the body.

How many of our children have we given up because they are rebellious?

Start the journey of calling back their souls out of captivity.

The soul needs to be healed.

The Lord can use you to rescue trapped souls.

God will use you to know the events, the experiences and the places that may have caused the soul to be in captivity.


RELATED:
FREEDOM FROM BONDAGE, LIBERTY IN CHRIST

FREEDOM FROM BONDAGES

Psalm 142:7 New King James Version (NKJV)
Bring my soul out of prison,
That I may praise Your name;
The righteous shall surround me,
For You shall deal bountifully with me.”

Psalm 143:11-12 New King James Version (NKJV)
11 Revive me, O Lord, for Your name’s sake!
For Your righteousness’ sake bring my soul out of trouble.
12 In Your mercy cut[a] off my enemies,
And destroy all those who afflict my soul;
For I am Your servant.

Symptoms of souls in captivity:
- Schizophrenia, split personality

- Autism spectrum disorder

- Depressive maniac

- Bipolar disorder

- Epilepsy

- Violent death

- Marriage failure

- Infirmities

- Addictive behaviour

- Several personality disorders

Blocked captive soul
(Psalm 88:1-9, Luke 4:18):

A blocked soul can manifest:
1) Dementia

2) Epilepsy (suffocated) (Matthew 17:14-21)

3) Schizophrenia (split and dissociative) (Mark 5:1-15, James 1:7-8)

4) Failure script (foreboding)

5) Isolation and depression

6) Vagabond lifestyle

We thank God for the blood of Jesus.

If the soul is deformed, with all your talent and education, you behave like a beast.

Soul ties:
A soul tie is like a linkage in the soul realm between two people. It links their souls together, which can bring forth both beneficial results or negative results.

How do I pray for the soul to come out of captivity?

How to pray for a willing soul?

How about the unwilling soul?

How about people who are not able to pray?

Your confession is your deliverance.

My confession is my deliverance.

The truth is, power is in your confession.

The deliverance of the soul is in the power of the tongue.

Your soul, peace, joy, dream and body will be restored.

Your body will be healed.

Your dreams are clear.

Healing prayer for the willing soul:
Almighty God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ my saviour, I consecrate to Your Holy name moments, experiences and events of my conception, pre-conception and birth. I declare them holy and full of Your eternal purpose and will. Amen.*

I call forth the original blueprint of my life, that I may fulfill all I was created to do and to be in Christ Jesus. Amen

I renounce any false soul, false identity and acquired personality which are contrary to my destiny in God. Amen.

I ask for your eternal light of salvation to shine in all the darkened chambers of my soul. Jesus be my light in this path to recovery. Amen.

I accept you Jesus Christ to heal all wounds, feelings, splits, alters, fears, memories, traumatic experiences, defeat and all deformed parts of my soul and carry me in your bosom to experience all your love for my soul. Amen.

I take authority and full responsibility over the affairs of my life for the prosperity of my soul in the name of Jesus. Amen.

I cast out self-rejection, rebellion, falsehood inferiority, self-limitation, perfectionism, accusations, blame, self-destruction, control, abuse, all known and unknown pains. Amen.

Through the power of the blood of Jesus every part of my soul and all it virtues come up and out from pits, prisons, traps, homes, desolate places, hospitals dry places graves and any other place of captivity. Amen.

Every underdeveloped, blocked, stunted and malfunctioning part of my soul be activated and receive power from God your creator for accelerated growth in the name of Jesus. Amen.

I ask for a complete divine matching, fitting and compatibility of my soul, my spirit, my body and my age in the name of Jesus. Amen.

By faith in Christ Jesus and in reality I experience heavenly places, glorious places, places of my inheritance, seated with Christ in the kingdom of God. Amen.

I establish my soul in divine health, divine wealth, fulfillment in Christ, the unconditional love of God, the peace of God, the joy of the Lord and all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus, to serve the purpose of God in my generation. Amen.

I testify in heaven and on earth that my destiny is secure and sealed in the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.

We go back to the moment of conception and pre-conception.

You are prophet number one in your life.

What you declare, the Lord will fulfill.


The deliverance of your soul is connected to the deliverance of your children and siblings.

2 comments: